Perk Up an Outdoor Meeting With Coffee Food Trucks
It isn’t known as “the best part of waking up” for just any reason. Early birds and night owls alike love a good cup of coffee to add a jolt to their mornings. And with the weather getting warmer, being outdoors is where it’s at. So if you’re planning a morning meeting, take it outside with a coffee food truck to perk up your team.
We’re here to break down how you can rent a coffee food truck and answer those brewing questions you have. All you need to do is sit back, relax with your favorite java, and read on so you can plan your a.m. affair.
Coffee Food Trucks Are More Than Your Average Cup of Joe
You might be thinking, “how can coffee take my meeting to the next level?” Fair enough, but that Mr. Coffee in the break room has seen more miles than you might think. Let’s say you have a big presentation later in the day or need your staff to bring their ‘A’ game for a new client you’re trying to win over. Instead of those run-of-the-mill conference room huddles, think outside the box and add some buzz!
Besides, coffee food trucks are more than just coffee. In 2021, coffee is anything but basic with trend-setting options including:
- Snapchilled coffee, which takes cold brew coffee to the next level.
- Ready-to-drink coffee that’s pre-made in bottles.
- Nitro Coffee, which uses nitrogen gas and adds richness and sweetness without the sugar.
- Butter Coffee, which has become a popular diet trend.
- Fair Trade and sustainably grown coffee.
People Love Coffee— Here Are Buzzworthy Event Ideas for All Ages
It’s true! And a 2019 Statista report dissected the stats. 69% of adults consume at least two cups per day. Let’s take a closer look at the numbers with ideas to host a coffee food truck event for your target audience.
- 48% of those 18 to 24 years old say they drink coffee. They also tend to stay up later. Be the professor or RA that’s the envy of the entire campus with a late-night or early-morning coffee food truck for students who are pulling all-nighters, cramming for upcoming finals.
- 63% of those 25 to 39 love coffee even more. Millennials crave healthy options and are eco-conscious. So when you’re booking a coffee food truck— and your guests trend toward that demographic— offer them menu options that include organic coffees and locally-made baked goods. And it doesn’t hurt if your coffee food truck is also zero-emission.
66% of coffee lovers are 40 to 59 years old. Like we said before, now is a great time to grab them before they stop by their local coffee shop by hosting an outdoor morning meeting near the office or a local park for an informal setting to talk business.
Examining the Cost of Renting a Coffee Food Truck
To analyze how much you’ll spend when renting a coffee food truck, it’s crucial to make sure you’re getting the most bang for your buck. Let’s take a look at some “must-haves” for your event:
- Well-known roasters who serve delicious brews.
- High-quality products that are good to the last drop.
- Professional baristas who are knowledgable and provide service with a smile.
- Coffee food trucks that are self-operational and offer easy set-up.
As with most catering, whether it be traditional or food trucks, there isn’t a one-size fits all answer to overall cost. It takes time, research asking the right questions, and having a clear vision for your meeting, party, or event.
The Most Common Questions To Ask
- “What is the price you charge per person?”
- “For how long are you able to provide your services?”
- “Is their minimum/maximium group size you’re able to serve?”
- “Is it self-serve or will staff be provided? If so, will that be at an additional cost?”
- “Do you offer alternative kinds of milk and/or sweetner? If so, will that be at an additional cost?”
- “Is menu personalization available? If so, will that be at an additional cost?”
- “Do you provide cups, plates, napkins, flatware? If so, will that be at an additional cost?”
You may see a trend in the questions. Some coffee food truck vendors will provide you with a flat rate that includes elements like staffing and menu customization, but make sure. Likewise, it’s a good idea to find out more about a prospective vendor’s products, if you feel so inclined. So feel free to ask questions like, “Who roasts your coffee?,” “Is it locally/ethically-sourced?,” “Do you grind your coffee on-site?,” etc…
Wake Up Your Next Meeting With Coffee Food Trucks
Spring is in the air and summer’s less than two month away. Why be cooped up indoors when you can be outside? Coffee food trucks are there to give your next event an enjoyable energy boost when your guests, staff, or loved ones need it most. Whether they’re in the mood for premium coffees, lattes, cappuccinos, mochas, or delectable pastries to fill their stomachs, these mobile vendors are the perfect blend to make your next meeting brew-tiful. So book one today!
Learn about the history of the New York Food Truck Association. From how we got our start, our vision for the food truck scene, and so much more, get direct insight from a conversation with our President and CEO Ben Goldberg.
Food truck catering is an excellent way to elevate your event. Aside from the conveniency and cost-effectiveness of food trucks, mobile catering gives you the opportunity to choose a food truck design to match your event aesthetic. As a party host, this is a win-win: in addition to feeding your guests gourmet meals, food trucks are a way to decorate at the same time!
Sunday, January 15th is National Bagel Day, and what better way to celebrate the holiday than with a topic juicier than your bacon, egg and